Friday, October 14, 2011

Mysterium Exhibit


My friend Miles invited me to go to her class' exhibit and I was so happy that I was allowed to go!!
I went on the last day, supposedly the day before that with Elle, Ina, and Nina, but there was the driver thing and I'm not going into detail with that. 

They all had these floating photos of each student in that class. This one's Miles. Heehee

...Explains the holes on the photo.

I got to see an original Isobel Funk in person! I'm such a fan!! 

Check out more of her stuff here: http://isobelfunk.tumblr.com

I reeeallly liked this piece! 

This one is Miles' work! Its so pretty! I definitely want this hanging in my future home. If only I had the money to buy it!

She also made this cool glass sculpture (is that what you call it? lol) 

The art pieces can be purchased, please contact Miles if you're interested. :)

After Miles gave me a tour of the whole place, we played Uno Stacko with her friends!

About Dozen rebuilds, and held breaths. We got over the game and watched She's All That.




Miles and I basically just chilled and sat around and just talked for a while cause my dad was going to pick me up at 7pm.

After a while we got a little hungry so Miles took me to their cafeteria to buy a few stuff.


We decided to pig out on Popcorn, Peanut Butter M&M's, Reese's and a couple of Combos and drinks. YUM.

We basically ate all of the food save for one pack of combos. :))

and... SERIOUSLY, PEANUT BUTTER M&Ms!!!!!! I never knew they existed. My life changed that day.

I had LOADS of fun looking at art and just chillin with Miles the whole day. I missed her soo much!!! We need a sleepover, stat. 

That was the first time I've ever been to any sort of art exhibit, and i'm glad it was Miles'!



Random iPhone Pics (September)

No comments:

Post a Comment