Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WPS!


I personally like the qwerty models but oh my gosh this is beautiful!
(via)

Apron spam! Cause I've been wanting one!

(via

Alice in wonderland apron!
(via)

Snow white!
(via)

This one's my fav but it got sold already :(
(via)

Haven't you guessed by now? I LOVE CHIRSTMAS COOKIES!
(via)

I want this bed for Christmas!!!
(via)

(via)

The printout of my drawing that I sent to my dear friend Christina!
(via)

I this ring is so pretty O_O
(via)

Ahh these clipboards are beauts!
(via)

(via)

This plate is gorgeous!!
(via)

I've always wanted a white kitchen, but turquoise doesn't look too shabby!
(via)

 We have a Krispy Kreme mug with a doughnut in the bottom of the cup. And its a pain to clean up! I hope these adorable cups are otherwise! 
 (via)

Ahh! Lord, please give me this in my house. Thank you.
(via

WAFFLE KEYBOARD MAKER!!
(via)


 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS. and i'm not ready. that's just... brilliant. :|

HEY YOU GUYS! still at hk right now. good thing i've already picked out my wps. :) Its very chilly out here cause its winter. I bought Two new shoes!!! And I got a wedgeeeeee like those pretty ones on tumbr! yayyy. anyhoo, be ready for a really huuge photospam tomorrow. athough you won't be seeing me since I'm holding the camera.LOL






Happy Wednesday!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment