Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday Photo Spray! :P


This really cool bath planetarium is off the HOOK.
 (via)

I need this :|
(via

Adorableeeeee
(via)

These are just the coolest specs.
 (via)

Now, who doesn't want this?
 (via)

I seriously thought this picture of a tree with christmas lights was a picture of fireworks.
(via)

I really want to colour my hair a pretty purple :|
(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

(via)

Everyone please take a moment to watch this. Its a short film about Texting while Driving and its unbelievable how one single text can affect someone's life forever.



Just a short TPS (thursday photo spray) since I missed wednesday due to superb busyness. Parties every single night since Monday. I think I ate so much I was afraid I'd eaten every single food source in the world and there would've been none for the children. I think I gained 600 pounds. I have a food baby.



Flabby Thursday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment