Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas to 2010 Wish/Prayer list!



It's that time of the year and its about that time for me to list out my wish/prayer list! I've heard my mum always say that if you want something, write/draw/blog it, (i just added that last bit there) and claim it every time you see it, and so here are the things that I would looooove to have this Christmas and in the following year!

1.  Macbook Pro


2. Canon EOS 5D Mark II

 (via

3. Canon 85mm f/1.8

(via)

4. Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6

(via)

5. Dr. Martens 

(via)


6. Moleskine Notebook
(via)

7. Tons of cookie cutters!

 (via)

8. A whole set of icing tips.

(via)

9. More books!

(via)

10. Bokeh kit

(via)

11. Camera Lens Coffee Mug!

(via)

12. Spy lens! (it takes photos of what's on the side, not the front. sneaky sneaky!)

(via)

13. Tokyo dreamer Strap

(via)

14. Seat Belt Camera Strap

(via)

15. High High GD & TOP album!!!!!!!!! (yes i'm a kpop fan.)

(via)

16. Kitchen Aid

(via)

17. More Clothes!

(via)

18. Lumix Gf1

(via)

19. 1.5 Terrabyte External Hard Disk

(via)

20. STAMPS ON MY PASSPORT.


(via)

21. This tetris Bookshelf or any bookshelf for that matter cause my poor books are all stuffed in a drawer! 

(via

Cool Christmassy Links:


Since I'm not at home I'll have to settle for just this boring text. But it still serves its purpose!

 17 
DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!


Check out this cat.



Happy Wednesday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment