Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas Everyone!

 A drawing for my lovely readers :)

Okay so this photo spam contains photos from December 19 through 22. The photos are piling up so fast its so hard to keep up!! Oh well. Enjoy!

Simon took this shot.

Yellow berret :3

 
Cole is gettin so BIG!

I just love this shot!

That's My photo on the cover of Cook Magazine's December Issue

Mum and Dad dancing at the Youth Christmas Party :)

My message to my mum for her birthday

The good thing about having two cameras is when You're holding the other one, someone can take photos of you too. Its just really a pain to edit both stacks of photos :|

Her dream come true. LOL

Haha this was so funny, they were calling one of their missing members and they were all like "STOP SEED, JAII!!!!!"

The greatest people you will ever meet.

Awwh Rhod!

The new 20 Peso Bill. I thought it was so special but now everyone has one :|

I got The Campos Sister's Package the other day:

It was so well wrapped, that I had to use special tools to open it up O_O

They said I HAD to read the letter before I open any of the presents.

I GOT THE SEXIEST MUG ALIVE FROM THEM OMG I LOVE IT SO FREAKIN MUCH I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN EXPLAINING HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SEXY MUG.
Its a mug with my men on it. 

They told me in the letter that they are expecting Clammy in a box anytime soon. I didn't want to waste any time so I started packing up their present for them.

JUUST KIDDING.

How was your Christmas? Hit me up with a comment!

I'll show you how my Christmas weekend went on my next post :)

I found out that people actually do read my blog and I'm really happy about that! Thank you so much! And I'll try really hard to keep this blog up and running. :)

Since its the holidays I present to you a sexy gif spam of the lovely men I.. well... Love.

JOJOBA.

Happy Sunday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment