Monday, August 8, 2011

One night

(Little Planet shot of the view from our Suite)

My parents got a free stay at one of the suites in the Dusit Thani Hotel, compliments of Dannah's Mum. (Hi Tita Joy! Thank You.) And my siblings and I tagged along. That hotel is surrounded by a train of malls, so we really enjoyed our stay. I also got to buy myself some goodies from forever 21!




I went on a date with this hunk.

Just to jot down what we did: We went out for lunch, did grocery shopping for some junkfood and cereal, and went back to the hotel to rest for a while. After a well deserved rest, my sister and I went out to go for a bit of shopping. 

I bought accessories from F21 because I didn't see anything else that I liked. And you know me. Accessories are my thing.

I bought a matching ring and necklace. Hee~


Lol I love how everyone keeps asking me if it was broken.

I didn't take much pictures, but I spent my night reading and watching Sucker Punch on my laptop. 
The next morning, I devoured a box of cereal and got ready to leave.

In addition to the free overnight stay, we got some gift cards that can be used anywhere in the hotel. We decided to spend it all at the cafe and buy a massive amount of pastries!



I forgot what this was called but its got strawberries. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment