Monday, August 29, 2011

Eggs in a Basket


I decided to wake up a pinch earlier than usual just to try this recipe I searched the night before. These delicious, odd looking bread with eggs, are called Eggs in a Basket. And I'm gonna show you how to make one!


1. First of all, get a cup or a cookie cutter of your choice, and cut out the middle part of a slice of bread.
2. Butter a non-stick pan for flavor, and place the bread onto the pan, with the cut out middle part. 
3. Keep it on one side and keep checking till you get the crunchiness that you want.
4. Flip the bread.
5. Crack the egg into the hole, add salt and pepper, and wait for it to cook. 
6. Slice out the excess egg whites and serve!

I ate it with ketchup. It was amaze. <3

I gave this box a makeover (I sell cupcakes you see,) and yeah... 




No comments:

Post a Comment