Tuesday, August 9, 2011

July Six Tuesday


I'm sorry, I totally skipped this cause I was following my photo folders and their dates, then I remembered that I named this folder differently. So... Well Anyway! It was my Mate's birthday and we threw him a little surprise party that he instructed us to do. I set up a little remote controlled photobooth for us to fool around in. We had some of ate Jonna's OSM spaghetti and lots more. It was a brilliant night.



I'm only posting the photobooth photos sine i'm too lazy to post the actual party photos. Haha :P Sorry.


Moi, Gracie, Ate Ethel, Ate Eden!

Ate Ethel, Birthday Boy, & Ate Eden

Jamie, Ren, Birthday Boy, & Gracie


Birthday boy with Tres Marias. (A.K.A. Ate Ethel, Ate Eden, & Ate Jonna :>)

Zach, Mate, Jo

Lol we all had fun with the photobooth. Some more than the others.




Ren should be a male model. Js.

Lol

Ate Carol with Simon

Cha, Jo, Simon, Zach, Ate Carol, Pao, Nad



Happeeee

Cha, Moi, Jo

CUUUTEST siblings ever. 

Pao 'n Zach

Joromel and Simon

Aww :>

Double Korean. 1, 2, 3... SPRATLYYSSSSSS!!





Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment