Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WPS



I love everything about this Picture! <3
 (via)

Adorable! I want a little Santa hat for my little doggies!




Look at this beaut! :O

 (via)



BEAR'D

(via)


Piggy Back Seat!!! I absolutely love this!

 (via


Can someone say awesome?
(via)

I wanna make a Terrarium so bad~  This is so pretty!
(via)

Someone should open a waffle stall here in the Philippines. It'd be a hit!

(via)

Amazing Corpse Bride Costume! D:

 (via)

Oh mon Dieu!  These colours are absolutely gorgeous! I need these in my yarn collection.

(via)

This is just brilliant!

  (via)


Awesome Videos:


Oh! And be sure you're ready for the...
 ALPACALYPSE. 

ALPACALYPSE.  

ALPACALYPSE. 

ALPACALYPSE.
  
I just needed to post that here.



BTW! My dad's planning to get us this Golden Retriever Puppy!:

Isn't she adorable!?!?!
He had one condition. For me to get my lazy butt off the computer chair and teach the little thing to poo outside! :( I've tried and failed. Any tips? :(


OH HEY SO WOW, HERE'S SOMETHING BETTER THAN JUST A KITTY. SHELDON WITH A LOT OF KITTIES!!!!





Happy Wednesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment