Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Progress!

I've been working on the little Christmas project that -like I said in the last post- I've decided to give as Christmas presents to some of my friends. Now normally, this would be easy. If I had a pattern. And I don't! So I've been working my socks off trying to recreate the pattern. This is what i've come up with so far:



After a while I got a little lazy and I remembered something. I told my good mate Simon that I wanted a tattoo that said "Finish What You Started."  I really need something like that to remind me to finish stuff that I leave incomplete or unfinished. And boy, do I have a lot of those!

So, I wrote it on my hand, and since I can't get a tattoo, I settled for a pen.


I actually LOVE how it looks like. Even the font I maneuvered it in. I'm totally getting this tattoo. Totally.


Okay, so it doesn't look exactly like the photo I posted before. But hey give me a break!  I've had to remake the whole thing and that ain't easy. That's why the person who actually made those are selling the pattern. Its tricky stuff. Maybe I'll alter the pattern a bit and we'll see how it goes. 

I didn't get to scan the magazine properly, but I took a few photos of the pages.



 Haha! Sorry. Oh the lameness of me~

Since this is a new blog, let me introduce to you some of my drawings and paintings. (click to see larger photo)







 And just today I was working on my profile photo for this blog.


As you can see, I drew a girl who is obviously obsessed with paper cranes. Hee~ 

I just finished colouring it and Voila! I think I should do more with the background... Don't you?


I printed out my first ever PRINT just cause I wanted to try it.


This was the only decent shot I got before.....

Chowder decided to sit on it....

And Clammy just sort of... laid there... 
Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment