Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Beautiful!
(via)

These adorable miniature Dollhouse decors are just... well.. adorable!
 (via


(via)

When oh when will I have platinum blond hair and blue tips?
(via)

Remember those really dorky velcro sandals you wear with socks that were so in before? Well check these babies out! 
(via)

Oh gosh please, anyone, send me this mockingjay necklace!!
(via)

 Way cool.
(via)

Confetti Cupcakes! I plan on making them for my January article on Cook magazine!
(via)

This is what it looks like when you bite into it!
 (via)

I really do hope to make these this Christmas.
(via)

Although Owls aren't really to my fancy, these are really adorable!
(via)

Who watched the series!!!! (MEMEME) I'm so excited!!!
 (via)

 (via)

I really want one just to carry around cause Jared can be heavy!
(via)

If I had these mittens I wouldn't stop staring at them!
 (via)

Beautiful photo of my lovely friend Clarissa taken by my lovely friend Lois.
  
(via)

(via)

 AAaah! need these wall clocks!
(via

(via)

When I get my own house, I'd love a little breakfast/reading balcony like this with a beautiful view :)
(via)

(via)

This doorknob is really cool, it's a spy doorknob globe that can see inside the room!
(via)


HEY LOOK A KITTY CAT AND IT DANCES DANCES DANCES.


Happy Wednesday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment