Friday, April 29, 2011

Wander Away: Laia


So how have you guys been? Good? Good. I've been great. My family and I have been going on tons of trips! Its kind of weird since we don't usually do this a lot. BUT WHO AM I TO SAY NO? Anyway, we went to Laia Batangas, and stayed there overnight. Pretty beach, sand kind of hurts since each grain is a little smaller than oatmeal. Not fine at all. But its a pretty good beach all in all, I've been to better places but this 'aint so bad.




Nothing beats coffee in the morning.




Some underwater shots from Hufflepuff!

I had to edit these since the water was so murky.









This here's one of me. Lol




I am so glad I bought this camera!!


Reese's Peanut Buttercups would probably save the world someday.







KARAOKE!



MMmmm lunch









All in all the trip was really cool. I'm not going into detail cause I have a ton of stuff to do but I do hope you enjoyed the pictures!

STAY TUNED FOR MY BACOLOD TRIP BLOG POSTS.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment