Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wander Away: Soiree by the Lake

The following day, I met Clara (and her brother kevjumba. I. Ah. I mean. yeah whatever), Jodi, and Emman for the first time. *LOLOLOLOVE YOU GIRLS* Tita Christy dropped us off at Jodi's church and Clara soon picked us up to go to her house for one of the most epic sleepovers ever.

You would not believe how amazing her house is.




Yeah keep reading...




Clara's house is just the coolest place ever. Its like a mini resort for the whole family! They have these little kubo rooms and this lovely gazeebo in the middle of the lake!!! All I can say is that its Amazeballs.

So when we arrived at her house. And the first thing that came to greet us was her St. Bernard. BAMBI!! Cutest St. Bernard ever. And then there's George! He looked a lot like Cole and Oooh how I missed my dogs. So I gave George a really good pat on the head.

Clara and Jodi chillaxed in the floating boat in the longest, narrowest pool i've seen. Its the prettiest!

Whilst I as usual was on the internet, tweeting and the sort. I'm such a nerd.

Jodi and Emman 



Clara with my Uke :>



My laptop bag! :>


We kept trying to make a cover but we just had so much fun talking we ran out of sunlight. Lol

Clara is superbly pretty! <3

Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting.

Emman with the love of her life. 


Isn't this just the prettiest? :>

Looove this shot

Yes. The gazeebo has a bathtub.



That night:
  1. We went swimming.
  2. Talked about boys.
  3. Had the healthiest most delicious pasta and bread ever.
  4. Watch Emman eat everything in sight.
  5. Talk about how fat we all are (when I'm the only one who actually is! Ha! We seriously sounded like mean girls. I'm just sitting there like "I have really bad breath in the morning?") Except for Clara. Lol she's super thin! We wanted to feed her till she's as tender as a suckling pig. LOLOL
  6. Ate Krispy Kreme
  7. Ate Red Velvets
  8. Played Killers.
  9. Talk Talk Talk
  10. Skyped
  11. Slept.
All in all it was an epic sleepover and I would just absolutely love a million more days like that day. I met new friends. Did epic things. Talked about epic stuff. And in that moment, we were amazeballs. Ha! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment