Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bacolod 2015: Pie • Pre-Nup • Wedding Details • Debut (Part 1)



I recently just got back from my week long trip from Negros. It went by sooo fast but I did what I promised I would do: Vlog!! I'll pop that in at the end of this post. It was such an amazing experience as always. This particular week was incredibly busy because one of my best friends Clarissa, was getting civilly married!! That was actually why I went there in the first place. I really thought it would be super nice to have at least one of her Manila friends fly in to support her. The girls really wanted to come but a lot of them were busy, so I really had to push my trip through.

On my first day there, we just stayed in and Baked Pies!








The next day, we headed off to Punong to shoot Clarissa and Richard's Pre-Nup!


It felt soo amazing to be back at Punong!! I missed that place!!!





Chris and I decked the gazeebo out with fairy lights for the shoot. It was soo tiring lol.




The next day, we met up with the couple's wedding planner and visited the resort they were having the wedding in. It was an exhausting but fun day. 



LOL I JUST HAD TO.




And then, on Sunday Lois and I had a job to cover a Debut. Soo exhausting but we got paid so that's always good. Haha.





And, here's the Vlog!



I'm sorry it's unbelievably long. I'm still learning which parts I should cut and which parts I should keep. I'll do a better job with part two. Anyway! These vlogs are actually just for fun and I'm really not taking this too seriously. It's just a way for me to keep track of things that are happening! And I think it'll be fun to look back on these in the future. :) 

Seed xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment