Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wander Away: Second Day in Hong Kong 2011


On the second day we literally just walked around. We were supposed to go to Disneyland on that day but it rained in the morning and we assumed that it would rain the whole day when it didn't. Such a disappointment! Oh well. But I did do some serious breaking in damage on my Docs. It was pretty productive if I do say so myself.




I had a happy Meal for breakfast. I don't know if I was just super hungry or that their pancakes were just the most amazing pancakes i've had.

Their coffee was scary bitter!

My dad was sweet enough to buy me a whole pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!! <3 I love these!!!


I had a date with a certain supermodel that day too. :">

Hong Kong On film








I saw this kitty napping on a bag in a bag store. He was the cutest thing ever. I don't know what it is with the Hong Kong people and their kitties in their stores, but I'm loving it.



MTR!





DOC MARTENS! <3

This was cute camera guy's store <3

Clara and I SUPER WANT THIS CAMERA!!!

My dad ate this mixture of boiled animal innards with some random sauce. Ick.


I'm telling you, we had the best day ever.




We ate at KFC for dinner. And Omg they sell egg tarts in KFC! :))


The second day wasn't as eventful as my birthday but it wasn't bad either. I mean, hello?! I'm in Hong freaking Kong! :)) Why wouldn't you enjoy it?

Happy Thursday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment