Friday, March 4, 2011

The Grand Ball

February 25 was an epicly awesome night. Everyone was dressed to impress. And boy was I impressed! The gowns were unbelievable, and its nice seeing all the boys looking spiffy. There's not much to tell, just that its really a memorable event~

The hosts look fabulously great.



Her dress was my fav!

I did a duet with Cher :)

Oh geez I look so wide

This is why i'm walking cole out every now and then. 

My mother

Do you see me? I almost literally never left that spot for the entire show cause I had to sing back up for everyone!

Pao and I singing Somebody Out there :)

JOSH WON MR. CHARMING! HAHAHAHAHAHA win.


Maristel had the purdiest rainbow dress. I was waiting for sparkly unicorns to show up.

This guy here is Paul (the girl is Edy). Paul has a really nice voice. Like... Really

THIS IS IRA. WHEN I HEARD HER PLAY THE VIOLIN I HEARD MY OLD DREAMS GETTING CRUSHED BY A MALLET. 

And a little jam session to end with a Bang

Imagine them singing a fast song with those gowns on. lol

Hahahaha I look so tired and messed up

Oh gosh, just.

Simon thought he looked so hot.

He forced me to take dozens of pictures of him

and his knock-off watch.

And there's me. 



Needless to say, we had tons and tons of fun! We were all tired but it was all so so worth it. 

Because i find this hilarious and..

BIGBANGISBACK YES YES YES

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment