Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WPS


This is sooo beautiful! I've never experienced snow before~ :(
(via)

I'd love to have this beside my bed!
(via)

Hello dream summer house :">
(via)

Well ain't this cool?
(via)

I just had to.
(via)


(via)

(via)

(via)

Give. Me. This. Please!
(via)

I have GOT to make one of these :|
(via)

Eiffel tower vintage gift tags! oooh! even though I wouldn't know where to use them, I really want to have a few!
(via)

Ahh my gosh these blue tipped trend is all the rage right now. Kind of makes it un-unique anymore. Still cool though!
(via)

Love love love this whale painting.
(via)



And a few of my photos:

Ya'll know I looove me my white hat

Simon's off to meet with his designer friends at starbucks! :)
juuust kidding.



I got a new hat!!

Vanilla~ mmm

I had breakfast food for dinner last night. mmm blueberry pancakes.



BY THE WAY! You can now comment on each post without a google account via Disqus~ Click on the title or "comments" button on the bottom of each post to comment if you'd like. Thanks! :)

That's all folks! 



Happy Wednesday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment