Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just an update

Well now, I haven't blogged in forever because I've been using my dad's Macbook and my brother decided to live on my computer desk. I mean, It's all good but I can't edit my photos as much as before. I keep thinking if I should just put my photos on my dad's Mac since I basically own it, but it just feels wrong. Oh well. Here are some photos from the last two weeks.


Baby fell asleep while tumblin'

not really.

MEEE WITH MAH COVER <3 If you're in the Philippines, GRAB A COPY NOW!!

Bought this excruciatingly sexy book.


B READY FOR D QTST THING EVR.





She's being extra cute these passed few days. We have no clue why.
 

OIC.










 That of which makes me smell all pepperminty~


I don't know if I mentioned it here, but I got my hair Coloured to Coffee Brown.  (Darn my separated bangs.)

This is how I look when I read. :{


 MEOW~

Happy Thursday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment