Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Day with Chrissy!


My friend Christina (Clarissa and Lois' Sister, for those who don't know) flew in from Bacolod the other day and we just HAD to hang out!! I haven't seen her in months and I missed her like crayzehhh!

We met up at my school and we walked around Serendra for a while, looking around for a place to eat. We ended up eating at Figaro for lunch. Lol 

After lunch, we had dessert at Cupcakes by Sonja.

Mandatory cupcake spam.


Chrissy and I got red velvets.

I had to taste their red velvets and see what all the fuss is about.

I actually didn't like it that much... The outer cupcake was sort of hard, and I was missing the kiss of chocolate that it's supposed to have. The frosting was nice though

I can now honestly say that my red velvets are better than Sonja's. Yup. I said it.

After cupcakes, we headed straight to Fully booked, and Christina bought me Firelight!!! <3 soo nice of her! We walked around aimlessly inside Fully Booked (Because it's possible to do so.) until my parents picked me up.

We were actually supposed to meet up with Miles and Trish, but I had to go home early because it was a Friday and the holidays are making it unbelievably hard to get through traffic! 

Chrissy met up with them for dinner though!! I missed it :(( I miss those girls so bad it hurtsssss :(

Oh well, there's always next time!

Check out Miles' blog post about her night with Chrissy here!

I had a blast with Chrissy even if they were only for a few hours :) I'm so happy I met up with her!!

x

Random iPhone Pics






No comments:

Post a Comment