Monday, June 1, 2015

What i've been up to...


The only thing I don't like about taking so many videos is that I forget to take pictures!! But here's one nice pic I intentionally took:


Anyway! Been thinking I would do June Tube, or Vlune this June because I am looking at my calendar and it is PACKED. I'm hoping I can vlog most of the things that are happening. I can't promise a daily thing but yeah! I'm super excited for that. Cause I know everything will probably stop once school starts *cry* but yeah!! 

I'm headed off to get ready for Ignite 2015, i'm gonna vlog a little bit of that too so that should be fun! The first night is tonight and I cannot be more excited. I've always wanted to go, and now I get to go!! Really praying for a breakthrough after these three amazing days. The past month has been incredibly fun, but I had an internal struggle that I was dealing with. So I am so ready for a change and a mega-breakthrough from God, and I am very expectant!! Who knows what God has instore!!??


Seed xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment