Sunday, June 2, 2013

Save Me Hollywood's HIGH Music Video




Director: Jasper Salimbangon
Director of Photography: Teks Pabuayon
2nd Camera: Elo Delenela
Editor: Jasper Salimbangon
Colorist and Graphic Art by: Seed Bunye
Lightsman: Raul Pacat
Gaffer: Jay-R Saldivar
Executive Producer: 12 Stone Records



I should be sleeping but I can't contain my excitement!

One trippy night in Mercato, there was a free concert of mixed OPM artists. I stop in my tracks because the girl singing/speaking on stage sounded exactly like Hayley from Paramore. (She probably gets this a lot.) And I was like. "Dude. That girl sounds like Hayley from Paramore! She even speaks like her in concerts." I was pretty much amazed because i've been a fan for quite a while. I didn't get the name of the band though.

The next day I saw my friend post BTS shots of them doing a music video for this band called Save Me Hollwood. So I decide to google them, and what do you know? She's the same girl I heard at the concert! Cool kawinkydinky on steroids.

Anywho, my friend Jasper who directed and edited this video asked me to make the IntroGraph for this video so I was like "Sure." It was pretty easy to make.

On the last day of editing, we were having a hard time trying to make it look amaze with the coloring. I squeezed in and said "Can I play around?" so I did. And I figured out how to make it look all film-looking somehow by just clicking random stuff. And yeah! It turned out so beautiful!!

And that is the beginning of my new career as a colorist.

chos!

Here are a few screenshots:
































Really enjoyed working on this video, even though it was really stressful. It turned out super amazing. And i'm just glad to have been a part of it! :) Super proud of my friend Jasper Salimbangon! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment