Saturday, October 6, 2012

NomadSt BTS


   A couple of months ago, (yes insanely late.) the art director of our school invited me to assist her in a shoot for their website Nomadstreet.com. It's this pretty high-end website that features A-list artists from Asia. Not only are they featuring the artists, they also feature the artists' favorite places. It's some pretty cool stuff. I also got to work with my friends Maicah, Jasper, and Quincy. 

Here are some BTS shots of the whole shoot. Our model was pretty sizzlin. 



Maicah doing make-up on our model, Matthew Knowles



Jasper being all stylist-ee


Yup... This happened.




Outtakes






It's always a fun experience to be in a shoot, and this was no exception. I learned a lot, and had fun in the process. And also, working with friends was super fun too! I totally wanna go on one of these shoots again, and maybe be the photographer sometime soon. :) I miss doing shoots :( I've been so busy with school I haven't touched my camera in forever! I need some one on one time with Jared again. 

I've also been praying for a new camera! Please agree with me in prayer :)

Long post, I know. But yeah, I needed to post on my blog again. I missed it too much! Hopefully by sembreak I can post more stuff here. (Hah.)

Anyway! I hoped you enjoyed looking at the photos, and if you want to see the final output of the shoot, check out Nomadstreet.com or these posts here, here and here










No comments:

Post a Comment